RevOmax™ Fuel Xtender
Fortified with a USDA certified 99% Biobased composite, RevOmax™ Fuel Xtender is an advanced lubrication technology that enhances performance in all fuel systems. Performance and longevity increases while providing a reduction in fuel consumption, which means YOU SAVE MONEY at the gas pump.
RevOmax™ Fuel Xtender is a synthetic formula developed to reduce friction, heat, and wear on all metal surfaces at the molecular level. Fuel Xtender features MSM technology which seeks out friction points microscopically, and is excellent in any application where metal-to-metal friction occurs.
RevOmax™ Fuel Xtender User Guide
Gas & Diesel Fuel Systems
Add RevOmax Fuel Xtender to fuel at these increments.
- Street: 1/2 ounce per gallon
- Continue adding RevOmax Fuel Xtender for every fill-up.
- For maximum benefit use with RevOmax Engine Xtender.
Race-Tested & Proven
In the racing world and beyond, RevOmax™ MSM products have been tested & proven under the most punishing conditions:
- In turbocharged & supercharged Mazda rotary racing engines, running flat out, lap after lap, screaming at 8000–10000 RPM all day and night at events like the ROLEX 24 at Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring, and the American LeMans Series Endurance Races
- In 1200 HP turbo 4 cylinder Toyota drag racing engines running 60 PSI boost with methanol fuel, doing 6-sec. 1/4 mile runs at 200+ MPH
- In numerous applications with gas and diesel piston engines for automotive, marine, and industrial applications: Harley V Rods, Nissan forklifts, lawn mowers, generators, industrial equipment, even a fully restored 1927 Ford Model T pickup
RevOmax™ lubricants meet or exceed performance requirements for virtually all manufacturers and engines, manual gearboxes, differentials and other components currently built, and are race-proven, with numerous victories to their credit. RevOmax™ is far superior to mineral oils and many full synthetics (at more than double the cost) because we use better base stocks, better additives and better blending (powerblending) to produce better lubricants. For maximizing performance and longevity, RevOmax™ is always the best choice.
Copyright © 2013 RevOmaxUSA.com