RevOmax™ Engine Xtender
A technologically advanced USDA certified 99% Biobased composite, RevOmax™ Engine Xtender enhances the capabilities of lubricants in all engine oiling systems while drastically reducing friction, heat, and wear on all metal surfaces at the molecular level. Performance and longevity increase translating to cost saving benefits. RevOmax™ Engine Xtender seeks out friction points microscopically, and is an excellent product for any application where metal-to-metal friction occurs.
RevOmax™ Engine Xtender User Guide
Gas & Diesel Engines
- Add two (2) ounces of RevOmax Engine Xtender per quart of engine oil and run engine for 500 miles.
- Change oil and filter and add two ounces of RevOmax Engine Xtender per quart of engine oil.
- Continue adding RevOmax Engine Xtender at two ounces per quart for future oil changes.
- For maximum benefit use with RevOmax Fuel Xtender.
Race-Tested & Proven
In the racing world and beyond, RevOmax™ MSM products have been tested & proven under the most punishing conditions:
- In turbocharged & supercharged Mazda rotary racing engines, running flat out, lap after lap, screaming at 8000–10000 RPM all day and night at events like the ROLEX 24 at Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring, and the American LeMans Series Endurance Races
- In 1200 HP turbo 4 cylinder Toyota drag racing engines running 60 PSI boost with methanol fuel, doing 6-sec. 1/4 mile runs at 200+ MPH
- In numerous applications with gas and diesel piston engines for automotive, marine, and industrial applications: Harley V Rods, Nissan forklifts, lawn mowers, generators, industrial equipment, even a fully restored 1927 Ford Model T pickup
RevOmax™ lubricants meet or exceed performance requirements for virtually all manufacturers and engines, manual gearboxes, differentials and other components currently built, and are race-proven, with numerous victories to their credit. RevOmax™ is far superior to mineral oils and many full synthetics (at more than double the cost) because we use better base stocks, better additives and better blending (powerblending) to produce better lubricants. For maximizing performance and longevity, RevOmax™ is always the best choice.
Copyright © 2013 RevOmaxUSA.com